And a useful gift for you to say Thank You
for helping get the word out about Epok.com
As you know your list is the lifeblood of any business.
So doesn’t it make sense to do everything possible to make sure people get your emails?
Obvious isn’t it.
Yet look at the huge mistake we've been making.
In the past people have told us they weren't getting all our emails.
And we’d say:
They must have ended up in your spam folder – Please be kind and let them out.
But the problem was...
Like you, people are busy. Who’s got time to work out how to whitelist your emails.
I decided to put things right
So I’ve put together instructions on how to whitelist our email address so you don’t miss the important emails I'll be sending you.
And as a special gift to you:
I’ve created an unbranded pdf of the instructions below so you can give them to your subscribers.
Like I said, this is my gift to you and I hope you find it useful.
To get a copy of the instructions simply reply to my email, that linked to this page, and write "I’d like the pdf whitelist instructions."
Also please bear in mind with the various updates these companies do some of these instructions are bound to change.
This is why asking your subscribers to add you to their contacts list is so important.
And if you see any errors in the guide, please let me know so I can give you props for helping everyone out.
Co-founder of Epok.com
Click on the actual name to see the instructions:
Here’s how to add our email address to your "Safe senders" list on Outlook:
- 1Right click our email in the Inbox email list pane.
- 2On the menu that comes up, hover your mouse over the Junk category.
- 3Click on Never block sender.
- 4A popup should appear saying the email has been added to your Safe Senders List.
- 5Click OK.
And if you want to add our email to your address book:
- 1Open the email.
- 2Right click on the from address.
- 3Choose the add to contacts option.
OUTLOOK & OFFICE 365
OUTLOOK MOBILE APP
Here’s how to add our email to your list of Focused Inbox on the Outlook App:
- 1Open our email.
- 2Click the dropdown menu (usually has 3 dots) on the top right of your Inbox.
- 3On the menu displayed tap Move to Focused Inbox.
- 4Click the Move this and all future messages button.
- 5Click Move.
Here’s how to add our email address to your "Safe List" on Outlook.com:
- 1Click the gear icon on the top right.
- 2Select Options in the dropdown list.
- 3On the Options page under Preventing junk email click Safe and blocked senders.
- 4Click the link Safe senders on the next page.
- 5Enter our email address in the text box.
- 6Click Add to List.
Also check the junk folder. And if you see one of our emails, open it and click the Wait it's Safe option.
Here’s how to add our email to your contacts list.
- 1Open our email and hover over our name.
- 2In the pop up window that appears click the add to contact link.
- 3If that link does not appear, click the More info link.
- 4If you have to click the More info link a panel will appear on the right hand side.
- 5In the top right of the panel is an add to contacts icon. Click that.
Look in the Promotions tab.
If you find our email in the Promotions tab Click the email and drag it to the Primary Inbox Tab.
Look in the Spam folder.
If you see our email there, click the box next to it, then click the button on the toolbar, labelled Not Spam.
Here’s how to add our email address to your contacts in the Gmail Mobile App:
- 1Open our email, then press on our name in the opened email.
- 2A popup window appears click copy.
- 3Go back to the inbox and click the menu icon (usually has 3 dots) in the top left.
- 4Click the Contacts tab, near the bottom of the list, under Google Apps.
- 5Click the plus sign to add a contact.
- 6Press down in the email field for a couple of seconds and paste our email.
GMAIL MOBILE APP
Here’s how to add our email to your address book.
- 1Open our email and click the show details link next to our email address in the From field.
- 2Move your mouse over or tap our email address to show the menu.
- 3Click or tap Add contact in the menu displayed.
- 4Add our address in the name field.
- 5Click add contact.
Also check the Spam folder.
If you see our email there, right click the email, then click Not Spam.
Here’s how to add our email address to your contacts to stop them ending up in the Junk folder:
- 1Open our email, then press/tap on our name in the From line.
- 2On the next screen choose create new contact.
- 3Press done.
If our email is in the Junk folder. Slide the email to the left to see options and more. Then select Mark as Not Junk.
To make sure you get our emails with Yahoo Mail it's probably best to create a filter. Here's how to do it:
- 1Click the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- 2Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- 3Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- 4Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- 5Create a name e.g. Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- 6In the From field leave the default Contains selected.
- 7Enter our email address in the text box next to Contains.
- 8Choose the destination folder where you would like the message delivered e.g. Inbox.
- 9Click Save.
- 10On the next screen you’ll see deliver to Inbox if From contains (with the email address you put).
- 11Click Save.
Also check the Spam folder.
If you see our email there, open the email, then click Not Spam on the top toolbar.